
(Whispering) Now kids, this is a big people party. That means no climbing on tables, don't stick your finger in ANY of the food, and above all, no potty words...got it?
Oh, hello!! I heard there was a party from pretty much all the blogs that I
Are these all MY children, you ask. Yes, all 5 of them. Yes, 5 kids in 9 years is a little crazy and yes my hands are full! Better full then empty, I always say. They keep me on my toes (trying to avoid all the things that are spilled, crushed and stuck on my dining room floor), awake at all hours of the night (whether it is teething, projectile vomit, wet bed, night terrors...etc) and rolling on the floor laughing. I definatly will never run out of things to blog about.
Why am I moving my hands when I talk, you ask? No, I am not a freak of nature....ummm well maybe I am. I do have two bladders.. Oh, wait...totally inappropriate information there...so sorry. My sweet husband over here is deaf and so I am interpreting for his benefit. Yes, he can drive. No, he doesn't read brail. And you can bet I have got some great stories to tell about our 11 1/2 year journey together.
It looks like I am gonna have to run. Baby is smelling up the place and it doesn't look pretty. My daughter has somehow managed to get bean dip in her hair and the other three are seeing how far they can spit the watermelon seeds. Yup, time to go. But come on over and visit. I am sure to make you laugh, or if nothing else, you will know when it is time to send those "nice young men in their clean white coats" to take me away...hahahaha!!
Nice to meet ya!
26 comments:
LOL. You def made me laugh!! Love the sense of Humor!! I have to follow you... Just poppin in from UBP10!! LOL *still laughing*
Kasie
Welcome to the party! It's nice to meet you. My brother and his wife have 5 kids and they get the "Are they all yours?" question all the time. Like they would be hauling around everyone else's kids just for the fun of it. Anyway, I enjoyed your post and look forward to getting to know you. Have a great week!
So nice to meet you! I can tell you have a loe of life! Isn't UBP a great idea???
Stopping in from UBP. I'm proud of you for even making it with all those kiddos! I was late and I only have 1! I am giving away a 16x20 photo canvas that would be big enough to fit all those cute little kiddos on! Come on over to enter! http://www.alittletipsy.com/
Love your blog! Too funny!
Following from UBP:-)
http://andrea-newblog.blogspot.com/
Andrea
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my UBP10 Party Post! Your kids are so cute! Funny post :) And don't feel bad, I had 4 kids in 5 years!
Stopping by from the party! I love your humor!
Stopping by as part of the UBP! Funny site!
You do make me laugh! Thanks for the reminder to all of us to find humor in the midst of the chaos of our lives!
So glad to find you on the UBP 2010!
Blessings!
~H
Hi There! Nice to Meet you, I'm stopping by via UBP. I loved reading your blog and I will be coming back for more! I love your blog title by the way!
I hope you can stop by our blog: http://inspiredgiftsblog.blogspot.com
Inspiredgifts.com is a mom owned newly launched site.
Have a beautiful day
Rebecca
Came by to say hello after finding your blog on the UBP10!
I love the title of your blog, I feel the same way too sometimes! Joining you from UBP! penniesandthoughts.blogspot.com
I got to the party way late, but so glad u stopped by me and I'm stopping by u. U R a riot! Love your sense of humor and us moms of big fams have to have them. I don't think u r crazy for the five kids in 9 years, but then most think I'm crazy too for having our first 5 in 8 years- now we have 7 kids in 11 years. Love your blog and I will def. be stalking, I mean following u!
Thanks for stoping by my blog ,UBP. I love it "Losing my mind...one child at a time!", I think mine is long gone. Love finding other LDS moms.
Thanks for visiting my blog (Our Full House) and I know that 8 plus 5 children is a party full of fun.
I loved this post- thanks for making me laugh :) Nice to meet you!!
happy blog partying :)
Tara's View of the World $150 WaySpa.com Giveaway
Love the party post. Going to go read some more. Hope you don't mind. If you do oh well too bad :P Come by and visit when you get a chance.
Nolie's Ultimate Blog Party Post
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to party with me!
You said you only had one girl and the rest boys so I had to visit your blog...
Your children are just beautiful, love the blonde hair...
& for some odd reason when you mentioned your kids spitting out watermelon seeds, I could imagine my boys doing that in a couple years! {yikes!}
I will deffinitely be following now! ha!
Happy Blog Partying to you!
just popped over from the UBP. I'll be following along!
stopping by from ubp, enjoy the day!
Wow - sounds like you definitely have your hands full, whether you're talking, typing, or taking care of kids! Poppin' by from UBP.
Stopping by via UBP. You are a brave woman to be a mom to 4 boys. I have one and he's enough for me! It was also interesting to see you're married to someone who is deaf. Our daughter was born profoundly deaf in one ear and severely deaf in the other and can't hear without the help of a bone conductive aid (BCA). We, she included, are learning to sign exact english instead of ASL. I'm loving it and it's amazing how quickly she's picking it up. We're hoping that learning to speak will follow soon now that she can hear with the aid.
Happy UBP2010 - I really enjoyed this post; you have a wonderful sense of humor. I look forward to reading more :)
You are alot of fun..gotta have a sense of humor with 5 little ones...Love the name of your blog!! Lisa
I am always late..always. Love your blog!
Since I did not get to all the blogs during the blog party dates, I am going to keep going for a few days...I have found so many great blogs....wish I had time to read lots of posts on every blog and plan to come back to many. I am not going to have the prizes on mine sorted out until tomorrow, so anyone that leaves a comment Sat or Sun will go into a special drawing for SUPRISE GIFT. Hope you will stop by...
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment