5 question Friday. I will give it a try....
1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?
Well, here's the thing. I am obsessed with my children. I could talk about them for hours on end. It has come to the point that people will avoid me altogether just so they don't have to hear about how my 5 year old has reverted to peeing the bed and when he wakes up, soaked in the middle of the night he screams at the top of his lungs "MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
My blog seems to help with my verbal erruptions. That way people who like my stories, will come and read and when they are sick of them, they can turn me off. I think my husband may be a little jealous of you all because of that feature...the turn off button. But then again, all he has to do is close his eyes...off.
2. Do you still write checks?
My kids all have chore charts, behavior charts, homework charts. If they get them done, then I write a check. This is where I write the majority of my checks. There is also the form that I fill out when I go to the therapist.
But when I pay for things I usually do the debit swipe...much much faster and easier to do when you've a baby on the hip, another pulling your "fat" pants down, the other is begging for gum, candy, and whatever other thing they have at the checkout to torture parents, while the other two are fighting over who gets to stand on the end of the cart. I just swipe...hoping that it will magically transport me to some beach somewhere...................... "Ma'am. Ma'am...your receipt." Drat!
3. Who was your favorite President and why?
All joking aside, I think that the men who wrote our Constitution were inspired. It took them a lot of courage to do what they did. And because of what they did, America has become the great country that it is. And the more we chip away at the Constitution, the more we chip away it's greatness. ANY president who respects and understand and upholds the Constitution, in my eyes, is a great president.
4. Are you a yeller?
I would never! I would never yell at my kids if after asking them 10 times to do their homwork I find them outsided jumping on the trampoline. Oh, no! I would definately not yell if my 5 year old was pummeling his younger brother for playing with his Star Wars storm trooper in the sandbox. You wouldn't hear me yelling at my children if I walked into their room to see them writing on their walls with marker. And you wouldn't hear me yelling even louder when I realized that my 9 year old had joined in the fun!! Do I yell?? NEVER!!!!!!!!...oh, I mean, "Never, darling."
5. Have you ever dumpster dived?
Wow! That sounds fun! Is it some kind of sport? Similar to swimming? Ha.
You know, the only time I have even thought about it was when my daughter's homework got chunked for not being put away accidentally found its way to the trash. But when I looked and saw the pile of crap that was on top of the thing, I told my daughter that matching the picture of money to the right amount wasn't worth digging through dinner to salvage. Yes, in my home we teach the importance of education.
Now that didn't hurt at all. You should try it. It is just 5 questions.
GO HERE!!

10 comments:
I love that you went public on your blog and allow all of us to read your verbalizing! You make me laugh! Seriously, the other night I was reading your Drive Thru post laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face!! My husband thought I was certifiably crazy....
I think I found it so entertaining because though my husband would pass any hearing test given to him, I could so relate!
Thanks for the humor in my day!!
Blessings~
~H
Stopping by from Mama M.'s!
I love what you said about president's and the constitution. I totally agree with you.
Happy Friday!
Dumpster diving is my all time favorite past time....well, when I live in a place where the dumpsters aren't horrifically gross.
Sooo funny!! I do have to give you one thing to think about. If your 5yr old has out of the blue started peeing the bed, is he saying he's thirsty when you get up with him? This happened to us when my 8yr old was 5 1/2. Within a week we had her tested and she was diagonosed type 1 diabetes. You may already know the symptoms and I don't want to scare ya..just a heads up. It's just a simple prick of the finger to test. This is actually the first time I have blogged about it :)..God Bless, Lisa
You are too funny! I love it, "dumpster diving. Is that some kind of sport?" Ha!
That's for stopping by my blog.
I love your thoughts on dumpster diving.
It's nice to know I'm not the only one that NEVER {ahem} yells at her children.
He he!
You sound so much like me! Maybe since we have similar families?
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Did you happen to notice that I have a giveaway you can sign up to win a $100 Gift certificate to the store of your choice! That certainly would help out with the kids, or maybe Mom could actually get something for herself! :) http://raisingmy4sons.com
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)
So glad you want to join in on Fat Fridays. If only it was easy as pigging out on Fridays and getting fat lol. Myself and 2 other blogger friends weigh in and do a post every friday of how much weight we have lost (sometimes not any) and how we are losing the weight. We are trying to motivate each other to lose the weight so the more people that join us thats just more motivation.
I really love how you write and I love the colored words. I write checks rarely and when I do, I am always a year behind on the date!
loved what you said about our Constitution! Sadly those men would roll over in their graves if they saw what was happening today!
Post a Comment