Friday, April 2, 2010

Dear Laundry

Dear Laundry,

I don't know how to tell you this, so I will just say it. I wish that you would go away. I don't want to be your friend anymore.

For one thing, you are so needy! Everytime I turn around, there you are. I think that you are stalking me...I see you around EVERY corner in my house. You are in my bathroom, in my children's rooms. Sometimes I even find you trying to hide yourself under the couch! Oh, and what were you doing under my bed the other day! That is just WRONG!!

Even when I do pay attention to you, clean you up, brighten you up, fold you and put you away, it is never enough. There have been times when it has been required an EXTREME MAKEOVER to leave you looking your best.  But you still come begging for my attention.

Last week I decided that I was going to ignore you. I guess I thought that you would take a hint. I was wrong. There you were, with all your dirty laundry, multiplying by the minute. So this week I gave you all my attention, everyday I spent hours with you. Finally you are hardly visible in my house. But I know you are there and in due time you will be calling my name.

Consider this your eviction notice. Find yourself another friend! Don't come back until you are all cleaned up and ready to be put away!!

Adios!

Stef

1 comment:

Frugal Vicki said...

Seriously, how does that happen? It is like a horny little rabit.