We have a dire situation in my house. My children are screaming abuse! Upon further investigation, I have found it to be true. Here is the incriminating evidence:
1- I was able to be home in the morning the other day and when Kyla found out I was going to be home she said, "Good! Will you make my lunch?" When asked who normally made her lunch, she responded "Daddy makes US make our OWN lunches!!" Oh the nerve! That was my first clue that something was up.
2- I also heard from several sources (under the age of 10) that the children in our home are not allowed to eat until they have all their clothes on. Can you imagine?!
3- You are gonna need to sit down for the next one. When they take a bath, he requires the older three children to wash themselves...EVEN their hair. ***GASP***
4- This one was the kicker for me...Before they go to bed they HAVE to go to the bathroom and get a drink of water. The horror...BEFORE they get into bed. He says it's so they will have no excuse to get out of bed but we know its because he just has a black heart.
The list goes on and on: putting away their shoes, cleaning up the dog poop in the yard, loading their dishes into the dishwasher, putting on their own seatbelts. Here is the worste one of ALL. They have to have their chores and homework done before they can play the Wii....and they can only play it one day a week.
That's it! I can't take anymore!! Will someone, ANYONE please call CPS before things get out of hand...before the children become responsible adults or something worse!
You can imagine the lasting effect behavior like this can have on children. Please, help these poor children!!

11 comments:
This is hilarious! I love it...
Thanks for the smile!
LMAO! What horrible people these poor innocent children have to live with.
thanks for stopping by my blog. And thanks for the laughs this morning. I really enjoyed reading (and laughing)I needed the boost this morning. There are a lot of boring blogs out there... yours is not one of them!
-elizabeth
Aside from Wii once a week, I think my kids have all the same gripes. So mean. Keep it up!
awesome!
can you send him on over here to crack the whip on my lazy children? :)
I called CPS. They said they'd add it to your list. :)
Keep up the good work!
haha! Great post. It's such a battle to get my kids to go to the bathroom before bed too - what's up with that?
Thanks for dropping by blog. Newly following you!
Thanks for stopping by Trippin'. I had to laugh at this -- oh, and I am NOT a yeller ever. Nope, not me. Ahem.
Can't wait to see what you and the crew are up to in the coming weeks!
Christy
That was really funny! I still blow dry my daughter's hair, but I do make her get her homeowrk done right after school!
Hilarious! My littlest always wants to call CPS if we don't buy him what he wants at Tarjay everytime we go.
HAHAHAHA!!! I personally like how you made sure to type "dog poop" in brown! ;o) You are a funny lady! I love it!
Post a Comment