How many pets do you have?
Apparently there is a whole colony of ants that want to eat some of my Amish friendship bread. Only I don't want to be friends with them. Do they count?
What about all the roly polies that my kids bring in as pets but never live past supper?
Okay, we really only have one dog who likes to dig in flower and vegetable gardens. He also thinks about chasing sticks or toys all day. All day long. We love him!
If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
First choice would be a toddler who is potty trained. You get to play all day, take a nap...the longer the better...eat food someone else has prepared for you, play some more. Then you get go to bed early.
What is your favorite money saving tip?
Avoid places like Target, Hobby Lobby, Barnes and Nobles, the grocery store. That seems to work for me. Only my kids do get hungry....
The other option is to hide the money in a safe place where you are sure you will remember. You will then forget where you put it until about a year later. Voila! Saved money.
What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
What! They are going to grow up??!! Next thing I know you are going to tell me that Santa isn't real!
What is your favorite quote?
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
If you know me, you know this fits be to a T.
Have a great weekend All!!
10 comments:
I have your favorite quote hanging in my kitchen!
=)
I would love to go back to the 5th grade and be a student in my own class for a day. I wonder how well I'd do...
funny.
i really like that quote too!
have a great weekend!
Aww! I love that quote!- G
PS - What are roly polies?
I love your idea for saving money - I get easily distracted in a couple of those stores!! Target constantly calls my name.....
I love your quote - appropriate I think for you :-)
As for Target, definitely THE worst place to go if you do not want to spend money and for us Hobby Lobby is another, as my daughter thinks it is far better than any toy shop, being filled with all the things she likes, feathers, balls, beads and more.
I have never heard that quote - but I think it's going to be one of my favorites from now on! Here from 5QF...had to check out your site...loved the blog name so had to see what it was about. (not that I could relate or anything) :-)
I love that quote. One I have hanging in my house says, "Normal around here is just a setting on the dryer."
I like your pet ideas (except the dog) since they all stay outside!
I would like to be a toddler too. Definitely don't want to do one minute of school over!
Great answers!
Great answers :) Never thought about being a toddler....but now that you mention it, it does sound like it would be fantastic :)
Post a Comment