...letting your brother give you a wedgy because it will make him happy.
...forgiving your mom for
...not being offended when your 10 year old ducks behind a bush when the school bus passes you while you are walking your kids to school.
...eating the burnt monkey bread that Daddy made because Mommy couldn't roll out of bed.
...cleaning off the crayon scribbles...again.
...cleaning up blowouts, spit-up, projectile vomit , bed
...is loving Mommy, even when she is grouchy.
...looking past what they say and hearing what they mean.
...seeing who they are as opposed to how they act.
Unconditional love...
We all need some.
(Show Mama Kat some love too.)
11 comments:
Well said!
I love this! I need to put it up in my house as a big ol reminder. love it! I need to go look at this weeks writing prompts thursday snuck up on me quick!
Yep, we all do!
=)
I love this! Unconditional love is great, isn't it? :)
Unconditional love is the best thing in the world.
awwwww yes i believe that list is def appropriate!!
i guess i totally embarrassed my 9th grader as i drove past the bus stop asking if he needed his french folder b/c i noticed it on the bar after he left. luckily i had my hair did and makeup on so maybe his friends will wonder who his cool sister was? (chokes down spit) haha
think there will be some love for me when he gets home? :o)
Couldn't agree more, I wish the rest of the world did...
Just lovely - lovely words and sentiment!
Yes we do!
This is excellent, truly excellent. And very true too!!
Sounds like there's a lotta love going around…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU3u5UDjYeY
Post a Comment