Wait a second. Where has all my time gone?
Wasn't it just yesterday when my 5th grader was my baby?
And my 3rd grader ...just look at her!!
And when did this guy get to be a kindergartner???
Preschool already? Seriously?
Lucky for me I still have one little rascal around.
Where does the time go?





9 comments:
I think that is one of the things that I lament about adulthood. Our timelines fly by so fast. Cute pictures! Have fun with back to school! - G
I think we lose all that time to the sleep deprived, exhausted haze that we live as we try to raise good kids while trying to stay sane.
They grow so fast, don't they?
Such cuties they were!!! (And probably still are!)
Happy WW from omgababy.com!
What cute pictures!! Your kids are darling!
And about time . . . just wait. It starts to go even faster the older they get. Seriously, when your child goes to 9th grade you think you have four years left but you blink and it is over. It is crazy.
So, enjoy the moment. :-)
Think of it this way, now you're sharing your children with the world and making it a better place by doing so.
I wish I knew where the time flies. . .I was with a friend today and her little pumpkin of a two year old boy and I looked at my big boys and thought. . .wasn't it just yesterday that they were little pumpkins of a boy???
the joys and sorrows of motherhood!
seriously, the more kids we have the faster time seems to go.
cute pics!
my youngest starts preschool and she is soo excited. i can't believe my oldest is in 2nd grade now. i agree, time has gone way to fast. Adorable flashback pictures. (you should link to Dumb Mom's flashback friday :)
They grow up way too fast, don't they? Cute pictures!
Post a Comment