Monday, February 20, 2012

If you're happy and you know it....

Happiness is.... 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Happiness is...a clean kitchen, a load of laundry in the wash and a book with my baby.

Happiness is...freshly brushed teeth.

Happiness is...snow day.

Happiness is...potty trained!!

Happiness is...new socks.

Happiness is...rolling over in the morning to the man of my dreams.

Happiness is...forgiven.

Happiness is...the first day of school after summer break.

Happiness is...jeans that fit.

Happiness is...family.

Happiness is...getting home after a 26-hours-in-the-car road trip. That's a lot of family.

Happiness is...quiet.

Happiness is...noisy.

Happiness is...good hair color.

Happiness is...a few minutes alone in the bathroom.

Happiness is...money to spend save.

Happiness is...a recipe that works...and everyone likes.

Happiness...is a choice.

Keep choosing it.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Well said. I may have to remember a few of those and choose to make them as such. :)

Kerri said...

Lots of happiness over here...I like it!
Have a great day!

Jenny said...

Thanks! I needed to read this! Happiness is where you find it...your list of blessings is lovely.

CB said...

Great idea for a post!

Happiness is sleeping in! (something I wish i could to today!).

Unknown said...

Amen! Love this!

Gabe said...

ditto...

love this!

Susan Anderson said...

Great advice, and I particularly liked your list!

=)

Juli said...

Fabulous post! :)