We have poop, people! And I am so happy!!
Yes, I know that sounds a little disturbing if you've never had children. But for those of you who have...you can understand my enthusiasm at seeing poop in the pot.
Yesterday it was not in the pot. It was in the pants. Twice. Less than enjoyable.
But today, all on his own, with only about a billion bribes, he did it. He made it. To the pot. In the pot. And I am doing the poopie dance...still.
This is it for me. The last time I will have to debate whether the undies are worth saving or not. Because let's face it, sometimes it's worth the $6 just to not have to do the dip-and-swish.
I've got a few more days to go, but we are over the poop in the pot stage. For whatever reason, that seems to be a little scary. (Not as scary as the alternative...at least in my opinion...but then again I am not 3 years old.)
And so today marks the first day of the rest of my life.
Well, at least my diaper-less life. I'll take it!
11 comments:
Ahhhh, I remember it well. Nothing quite so gratifying as having the youngest master this little task.
;)
Woohoo! Exciting times indeed! :)
My SIL just announced she's having their third. Their other two are 3 and 2. And all I kept thinking when I looked at mine VS. hers was "I can not even imagine going back to schlepping all that stuff around, baby seats, booster seats, and OMG... potty training."
Kudos to you! It truly is a good day!
We're almost there w/the 2.5 yr old. And by almost I mean he says he needs to go to the bathroom after he's already gone on himself. I am practicing patience.
Yay! I know how good that felt with my youngest and I only have the two so I can imagine how ecstatic you must me. Hooray! :D
Wooohoooo!!!! Glorious day! I remember when our son did it in the toilet, he thought it was hilarious when it made "splashies"
I'm doing the joy dance for you! Plus, I think I'll go buy some cadbury mini-eggs, just for an extra added celebratory measure. WONDERFUL POOPY DAY! Yay!!!
Whhooo Hooo and Yay for the diaper less life! When you have a bunch of little ones at home you think that day will never come.
Congrats Mama!! Keep on doing your poopy dance :-D
PS I hated the swishing of the underwear and freely admit I tossed and bought.
That IS exciting! Really it is. A huge milestone. I do not those poopy days at all. Congratulations! Now go out and celebrate : )
Dana
WOO-HOO!!!! Throw those suckers out when they get messed up from here on out! :)
Hooray! We have yet to get the whole potty training thing down with E. she seems to have gone backwards now and refuses to even attempt using the potty. Seeing this gives me home that one day I will be doing a happy poopie dance too.
Post a Comment