Losing my mind...one child at a time!
Nope completely understand. I love crushed ice LOVE IT
mmmm....mmmm... good! I think perhaps you and I would make great neighbors!
I'm not an ice chewer, but I love when my drink comes with that little ice....it makes it so much better!
Oh...I could not have set it better. That pebbled ice is like HEAVEN!
Totally understand! Fun!
We buy ours at sonic, they sell it by the bag.
Couldn't have said it better myself! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nope completely understand. I love crushed ice LOVE IT
mmmm....mmmm... good! I think perhaps you and I would make great neighbors!
I'm not an ice chewer, but I love when my drink comes with that little ice....it makes it so much better!
Oh...I could not have set it better. That pebbled ice is like HEAVEN!
Totally understand! Fun!
We buy ours at sonic, they sell it by the bag.
Couldn't have said it better myself! :)
Post a Comment