I love my iphone.
Love it.
For so many reasons.
I can call. I can text. I can email.
I can bank. I can calendar. I can photograph.
I can read the news. I can read my scriptures. I can surf.
I can blog. I can map things. I can listen to and buy music.
But mostly I love my iphone because where else can you do this to your husband???
or this...
or...
...what about this...
Oh, yes.
I love my iphone.




10 comments:
Too funny! I have been wanting to get an iphone for awhile. I currently have a blackberry with Alltel but my contract is up in June. I'm trying to hold out 'til then!
Oh that is funny! I like the first one! I'd love to know the name of the app!
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
HAHAHAHA
OK WHAT APP IS THAT? I SOOO NEED TO TORTURE...i mean play....with my hubs!
(and is it just me? when did you start making us type those stupid made up words below before adding a comment....i suck at it and never get it first try....)
BWHAHAHAH Love the first one...
I think I love your iPhone, too!
;)
You have too much fun!I love him with short hair best.
Is that Bieber hair in the third one?
:)
Too funny. I want an iPhone, but I'm afraid if I do I will never disconnect.
This is wrong in so many ways I love it
That is stinkin hilarious!! What app is that? I think I need that one :-D
I'm guessing he's loving your iPhone, too. Okay, maybe not so much!
Post a Comment