Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pick of the day!

Since everyone else is doing it and I would totally follow them off a cliff plus I have nothing better to do on New Years Day....here are a list of favorites from each month that I have been blogging. If you have nothing better to do, you can take a look.

If you do have something better to do. That's okay. I will never know. Just lie and tell me you enjoyed them. Did I just condone lying? Ab-SO-lutely.

What's in your vent? What my son does for fun.

You will feel a pinch... Urine samples are always fun.

How Do I Know? It's how a Mom knows she is loved.

TMI What kids really hear.

Lifeguard!! The things we do for money.

I see London. I see France  A really bad dream.

Remember to Flush When my son introduced a toy to the toilet.

Every Night This one freaked everyone out.

Mormon Myth Buster Just some clarifications.

Justice and Mercy This is why I love Hubs.


And of course, I can't forget the So I Married a Deaf Man series...

Bedtime If a tree falls in the forest... (my pick)

Louder Please Nothing a little screaming can't fix. (Hubs' pick.)

Alrighty-tighty. I'll be back.

Here's to happy blogging for the year 2011!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the air vent post was one of the first ones I read and I've been a fan ever since! Then I started reading the "So I Married a Deaf Man" series, and that solidified my blog stalker status.
Hope 2011 is good to you and your family. Here's to many more fabulous stories and blog posts! - G

CB said...

I love all of your posts. You are a talented and entertaining writer - I love your I married a deaf man series!

Happy New Year!

Juli said...

Toy in the Toilet wins EVERY time. It's what got me hooked. :)

Happy to become fully addicted in 2011.... -J

Unknown said...

OK, I for one appreciated this flashback of sorts. I had never read some of them and you Mormon FAQs had me literally L-ing-OL. Oh my. That sister wife answer was awesome. I will sing with you around your piano (if you think you can handle my loud voice) and tell you how funny you are.

good times

Susan Anderson said...

I should have done a review, but I was too lazy.

You have impressed me.

=)

Teachinfourth said...

Bedtime was awesome...of course stories of toilet toys always tend to bring a smile, too.