Two weeks. 14 days. A lot can happen in that amount of time.
My baby can become an amazing artist, using my walls as his canvas. I have the evidence to prove it...in every room of my house.
My children can learn to hate homework,again. And then proceed to tell me...every...single...waking...moment. Homework = parental torture.
Hubs can go down a whole pant size in a measly 2 weeks. Me, I can go 2 months and not even lose one pound. Chances are I will gain. Darn scale!!
In just 14 days, my schedule has gone from taking my time doing what I want, whenever I want to a million different activities in a million different places with specific beginning and ending times.
But, as my 4 year old puts it, the bestest thing by far?
It didn't even take 2 weeks for the "my-stomach-hurts-so-bad-I-am-gonna-hurl-on-you" bug to hit our house. 2 weeks of school, my friends and that darn thing is making the rounds.
Maybe it will be gone soon.
I'll give it two weeks.
5 comments:
I always worry about the bug, too. Being surrounded by 28+ of these little hooligans year to year seems to have boosted my immune system.
It's really amazing how so much happens in 2 weeks. Sorry to hear about the stomach bug... Hope it doesn't stick around for 2 weeks!
I guess there is no avoiding the bug at this time of year. hope it doesn't take two weeks to tear through your house. - G
Oh no, no, no!! We had that bug this spring and dealing with just one child with it for one night was horrendous. I hope you are done in less than two weeks - but look on the bright side, you might just lose a pant size along the way :-)
Oh, dear! Hope it's gone now.
Post a Comment