Thursday, September 16, 2010

What would you expect?

Things you would expect to see at a Dairy Queen:
Things that are unexpected:
Expected:
Unexpected:
Expected:
Unexpected:

Yes, apparently at this Dairy Queen, they pay attention to detail. It's the little things, I guess. 
But a real high chair? 
Really?
You can say that again.

4 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I love Dairy Queen...even the less fancy ones.

;)

One Photo said...

We don't have DQ here but Cold Stone never have high chairs and I don't think any ice cream places do, which used to annoy me as how exactly does a toddler eat ice cream on your lap without destroying their clothes and yours?!?

Carrie said...

Dairy Queen is always a stop for my husband's family while on vacation or a road trip. I guess that makes it my tradition now, too?

Never seen one like that before, for sure.

I especially love the ivy. It's so romantic.

That high chair is cool;)

Unknown said...

Wow, a real high chair! And it looks safe and clean too! I've never been to a Dairy Queen that wasn't at the mall so seeing a high chair is certainly new to me. It must be nice to find a place that actually gives you a seat that a real child can use and not one of those portable seat things that looks incredibly dangerous and that your child can easily fall out of.