Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's how I knew....

I had a dream last night that I let my 9 year old drive a truck that was not his

After he wrecked it into a cement wall, we left the scene. I mean, how was I going to explain to people that I let my 9 year old drive a car....that was not mine.

But then again how was I going to explain the red paint that somehow went from the stolen truck to the front of my van...which was in no way involved in the accident.

I was so overcome with guilt that I drove back and admitted to the teenager who owned the truck what had happened.

He was TOTALLY fine with it and said he hated the truck anyway.


This was my first clue that I am sick....

All you east coast friends, stay warm!!

3 comments:

Juli said...

We got 15 inches of snow, but didn't lose power, so we're good. :)

However, I did have to deliver mail in it, both days, so I am still trying to feel my toes...

Juli said...

We got 15 inches of snow, but didn't lose power, so we're good. :)

However, I did have to deliver mail in it, both days, so I am still trying to feel my toes...

Susan Anderson said...

haha

I'm sure this says something very interesting about your psyche.

;)