I should root for the Broncos.
My state does touch their state.
But I should also root for the Seahawks.
They do have a deaf player on their team.
I will probably root for the Broncos.
Partly because I know the name of their QB.
But mostly because my middle son if rooting for them and that is it.
Hubs and Kobe are rooting for the Seahawks.
They know the players names.
Why must I choose if I don't really care about either of them?
Because we you must choose.
Okay, you don't have to.
But I do.
I do because we make shirts.
Superbowl shirts. Every year.
Every year we celebrate breaking the Sabbath...
...with a shirt.
And so choose I must.
Who are you screaming for?
I thought I would share the links to some of my favorite SB appetizers....
Enjoy:
Comfort Meatballs (Pioneer Woman)
Amber's Salsa (Note: Remember to wash your hands after cutting the jalepenos!)
One Hundred Thousand Calorie Bars (I know this, because I have counted every calorie....on my midsections.)
Plus the good old 7 layer dip that eveyone knows about.
Enjoy your weekend!
And go TEAM!
1 comment:
Don't tell, but I didn't choose a team. I didn't even wear the shirt…
;)
Post a Comment