Wednesday, January 22, 2014

That Deaf Guy Comics

In case your were looking for a great comic strip about a deaf guy and an interpreting wife, check this one out.

That Deaf Guy

No, I didn't write it. But it is a fun read.

But some of you will be happy to know that I am one step closer to publishing my book......I am just a little nervous that no-one will want to read it.

Sigh.

Until then, enjoy the comics.

4 comments:

Juli said...

I will read it!! So you will sell one copy, honest! :)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

GIRL I'M UR FIRST COPY!!!
and you know your bloggy friends will link to you! we love you!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get my hands on your book too! So at least you know you'll be selling several copies already :)

Susan Anderson said...

I will want to read it. For sure!

=)