Losing my mind...one child at a time!
Tell your husband they have proven that boys who play with stuffed animals or dolls at a young age learn to be better fathers and husbands. They learn empathy and compassion as well as follow your lead in parenting.
My grandkids still love stuffed animals, and they are getting old!=)
Awww, no such thing as something being too girly! But then again I only have girls so maybe I'm biased :) That's a really sweet photo though!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Tell your husband they have proven that boys who play with stuffed animals or dolls at a young age learn to be better fathers and husbands. They learn empathy and compassion as well as follow your lead in parenting.
My grandkids still love stuffed animals, and they are getting old!
=)
Awww, no such thing as something being too girly! But then again I only have girls so maybe I'm biased :) That's a really sweet photo though!
Post a Comment