Friday, January 10, 2014

He could use a lesson or two....

Were you an egg-er? 
I was never an egger. More of a T.P-er myself.

But the number one rule for pranking another person is to NOT GET CAUGHT. I mean what is the point of doing something like that if you are going to be seen doing it? Duh.

I don't think that Justin Beiber ever learned that rule. I mean who eggs their own neighbor with 20 eggs in broad daylight while everyone is awake?

He needs to take a lesson from the person who egged our house a few months ago.

I suspect they did it at night while everyone was asleep. They were aiming for my kids open windows. Lucky for my boys, the vandals needed a little target practice.

Unlucky for us, we didn't realized we had been egged until about 1pm...you know, after the eggs had time to fry in the hot sun on the front of my house.

Don't know if you knew this, but cooked egg does not easily come off stucco.

On the bright side, there has been an influx birds in our neighborhood so it's all good.  

No comments: