Funny how sleeping with your mouth open with the heater on will cause your upper lip to go numb and look like you have permanent lip liner on. A deep, dark red lip liner. Very attractive. And hot. It matches the dry mouth nicely.
Funny how when people say the heat of a jalapeno is mostly in the seeds, they are right. Mostly that would be The Pioneer Woman. She says that all the time.
Funny how some people with chapped lips feel the need to test out the seeds to the jalapeno.
Funny how there is just some pain that you can't describe, no matter how hard you try. Sometimes, there are no words.
That really wasn't funny.
Funny how no matter how many times you wash your hands after handling said jalapeno, the burn somehow secretly stays on your fingers and escapes into every crevice that finger touches.
And I do mean EVERY crevice. The burning is deep, and hot, and painful and surprisingly long lasting.
Somethings really aren't that funny.
This was one of those things
4 comments:
Ouch that is all I can say hun. I don't even like jalapenos so they are never in my house. I do not want to imagine.. not even close to think about any of what you just described.
And the fact that I touch my eyes about 20 times a day is why I don't eat jalapenos. Feel better. :(
After making chili with jalapeno once without gloves and then trying to take my contacts out, I never touch them without gloves!
haha
You are too funny.
=)
Post a Comment