Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Church what????

In case you didn't know this already, boys are gross.

G-R-O-S-S_!!!!

They do gross things. They talk about gross things. That make weird noises.....on purpose....in a specific direction...on purpose.

Why is this? Really. Why? I don't think I will ever understand this.

Well, as we were driving home from church two weeks ago, Brody let one fly. This is way too common. I think there is something about being in an enclosed space with a lot of uplifted people that brings the gas out of my children. 

Okay, so Brody lets loose. Kobe sniffs...gross...and says, "Oh my gosh! You just let a Church Fart!!"

Huh? What the heck is a Church Fart?

"A Church Fart is the worst kind of fart. Haven't you ever walked into a room at church after someone has cut the cheese? It stinks. Real bad. But oddly smells the same...every time.That, is a Church Fart. And Brody just did a Church Fart."

There, now don't you feel enlightened?

G-R-O-S-S

2 comments:

Juli said...

I'll bet you that a church fart is better than a chili cheese dog fart any day.

Susan Anderson said...

As the mother of three boys myself, I am (sadly)…one of the "initiated."

;)