Empty boxes.
I don't mean random empty boxes.
I am talking about the empty box of cereal left in my pantry.
I am talking about the empty box of popsicles left in my freezer.
I'm talking about the empty shoe box that is being kept for who knows what.
I am talking about the box full of empty apple product boxes that we moved from our old house to our new one.
Why????
What is it about people and their empty boxes. Just get rid of those suckers. They serve no purpose other than to trick me into thinking we have plenty of food to eat, a nice cool treat to enjoy, or a pair of shoes that aren't lost.
As for the box of empty boxes....
There is no reason for that one.
So unless you are moving or it's the Christmas season, just recycle those babies.
I hate empty boxes.
2 comments:
I've always complained about the almost empty boxes or bags in the pantry. I guess no one wants to be accused of eating the last of something, so two broken potato chips are left in the bag or one tablespoon of cereal is left in the box.
We actually have the box of broken down empty boxes in our garage. I am going to read this one to my hubby to make fun of him.
(Having said that, I am never unable to find a box when I really need one!)
;)
Post a Comment