Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I just don't want to know....

I love to read.

I know that not everyone does. Like to read.  But, I have a list of books that I think every person should read in their lifetime. It includes, but is not limited to:  "Unbroken", "The Rent Collector", "The Book of Mormon", "The Princess Bride". All moving, life-changing books.

I believe that the more you read...the more you know.

But sometimes, I just don't want to know. There are just some things better left...unknown.

I have listed 10 titles that, if they were real books, you would never catch me reading them because...guess what…I don't want to know.

"The Computer: How Does It Work?"

"Fixing Video Games for Dummies."

"How to Successfully Run a Marathon and Love It."

"What Happens Under the Hood of a Car"

"Strategies for Solving a Rubik's Cube."

"The Proper Care and Feeding of Cats."

"100 Ways to Eat Raw Fish."

"The Joy of Thrill Seeking: Bungee Jumping, Sky Diving and Rock Climbing."

"Why Everyone Should Iron Their Jeans"

"Sushi, It's What's For Dinner!"


 What's on your list?

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Every one of your entries, that's for sure!

And I might add...anything to do with organizational skills.

;)

Juli said...

I will make a note of these...

And add something along the lines of

"Eating People is Wrong."

well, Duh...