My favorite summer drink recipe:
Get in the car.
Drive to the nearest Chick Fil-A.
**Do not speed.
You risk getting a ticket
and that will only take you longer
to get to you drink.
Order and pay for a large
Frosted Lemonade.
Enjoy this little piece of Heaven
while listening to the singing angels.
Warning:
Drinking too fast may lead to frequent brain freezes.

4 comments:
I've never tried one. Thanks!
My mother recently noticed that Youngest no longer gets brain freeze. Turns out, the bite plate he has for his braces protects the roof of his mouth, and he no longer gets them.
Who knew?
Now I'm going to have to try one! Sounds delicious.
Oh my gosh, why do I suddenly feel like I need to have one of these RIGHT NOW? I've never even been to a chick fil a before! I must go.
Post a Comment