Friday, June 17, 2016

Umm..err...ahem...

Recently, a child of mine flicked a booger in the store parking lot and it landed on the fancy clean car next to us.

It was big. And it was ugly. Big, ugly booger.

Now what?

Do I make my child wipe it off , risking that the car alarm will go off, drawing attention to the said flickage?

Do I write a note apologizing for the sticky goo?

Do I walk away, hoping that the wind will blow it off?

Where can you get training on such a thing? Yes, I can prevent it from happening again...in theory...by teaching my child how to use a tissue. Again.

But still...

Sigh....

He learned it from his father.

3 comments:

Betty said...

I would have prayed for a sudden rain shower.

Susan Anderson said...

Quite a conundrum.

;)

Juli said...

Eh... The owner probably thought it was a wild bird... because of course, that's when the birds get your car... right after you wash it.

*sigh* Sometimes you just have to shake your head and move on...