Here is it. The easiest post of the whole year...right? Except that you have to read almost all your posts to choose your favorites. Well, here they are. Hope you enjoy them again.
If you don't have time to read them all again, just re-read Feb and Aug and Honorable Mention. Those are my mostest favs.
Jan: Wicked
March: Behind Closed Doors
June: Some itches
July: Do you do it too?
Aug: When I grow up
Sept: Don't mess with Mama!
Oct The request
4 comments:
I love this idea...al the some months this year I barely had any posts to choose from! I will try and do better this year. I so enjoy reading your blog...sorry I don't always have time to comment.
BTW, meggings are just so ridiculous!
I loved them all the first time... but I somehow missed Wicked. :) Here's to 2013... let's hope all our children provide us with an eternal amount of fodder.
I can never quite get myself to go through my old posts and do this.
Great choices on your part!
-(
Love this idea too. You've chosen really good posts as your favorites. I don't know how you choose since you post so many funny ones :)
Post a Comment