Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Meggings

The most popular trend in men's clothing...
.


(I just threw up a little in my mouth)

Are you kidding me?  What is wrong with our world!?!!!!

The guy in the purple looks like he needs professional help. I'm sorry, but no man should wear those pants. They are wrong on so many levels!

Please tell me these are not on your husband's Christmas list!

I'm begging you.

Please!!

8 comments:

jsturner1 said...

I want to, but.........

Andrea said...

That's just wrong...sick and wrong! That's something I can't ever un-see;-p

Mary said...

OMG! I could NEVER see my hubby wearing any of those!

Juli said...

What the....

Susan Anderson said...

gag me

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

I don't know... the baby blue ones are kinda hawt : )
Kind of brings me back to the eighties in a weird way. Wouldn't be able to keep a straight face though if I saw these on The Agronomist.

Cori White said...

the first guy is covering his crotch, cause you know you can probably see EVERYTHING! ick

Jenny said...

Ick.

Ick.

Ick.

Almost as bad as ballet tights.

Ick.