I wouldn't recommend stabbing yourself in the eye. It really hurts.
I wouldn't recommend holding a pair of scissors in your hand while trying to grab stacked glass Mason jars. You might stab yourself in the eye with them.
I wouldn't recommend stacking two glass mason jars on top of one another and then putting them on the top shelf. One of them might start to fall while you are retrieving them.
I wouldn't recommend choosing to put cut up hay in a glass Mason jar. You might have to get the Mason jar on the top shelf.
I wouldn't recommend cutting pieces of hay from the bail you bought in October. You might need to put them into a mason jar.
I wouldn't recommend wanting to have cut hay on your bookshelf. You might have to cut some from your bail you got in October.
I wouldn't recommend having an empty manger on your bookshelf that you want to fill with hay. You might want a jar of hay right next to it.
I wouldn't recommend wanting to fill a manger with hay that represents random acts of service. You might want an empty manger on your bookshelf.
I wouldn't recommend wanting to teach your children the true meaning of Christmas. You might come up with the idea of filling a manger with hay that represents acts of service.
I wouldn't recommend having children this time of year. You might want to teach them the the true meaning of Christmas.
I wouldn't recommend having children. You might look forward to this time of year.
So, my friends, here's the bottom line: Having children makes you stab yourself in the eye.
And that really hurts.
(See, we really can blame everything on our kids. I'm just saying.)
6 comments:
Owie! I hope you are alright!
Yikes! be safe out there
Funny. Having children has been directly linked to all kinds of personal injuries.
Back pain.
Lego cuts on the bottom of the foot.
Random attacks of the boogey man.
Buried by laundry.
Pains in the butt.
I thought it was just me.
Awesome! Sadly, I didn't heed the children advice, but I for sure am listening to all the other warnings. :) Good luck with that eyeball stabbing...and make sure you don't get a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas or you know what might happen. :)
You are too funny. Seriously.
And this post is a little masterpiece.
=)
Post a Comment