Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Not in this lifetime!

You will never see me on the Bachelor.


I wish I could say that you will never catch me watching it either, but that would be a lie. And I don't lie. Every season I tell myself that I am not going to watch that smut. It's trashy, sleazy, and well, simply not reality. But all it takes is one episode. One episode to say, "WHAT! He gave her a rose???" Then I am hooked.

Like I said,  you will never see me on the Bachelor.

For starters, in case your forgot, I am already married. I have a whole series about it up there at the top of my blog. And if this gig ever fell through,I would never heal I would never get over it I would be the first bachelorette with 5 kids, which I am pretty sure would get me booted the first night.

I am not a size one. Oh, and everything on me...real. Pretty sure those two features alone would bring me to the limo...the ride of shame.

I don't drink. And it seems that in every gathering, every date, every dinner, even in every car ride, there is alcohol.

I actually wear clothes.

Yeah, so not going on that show.

What is something you wouldn't be caught dead doing?

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Watching the Bachelor. I've never seen it or Survivor or any of those "real housewives" shows. Reality shows embarrass me. Those people apparently have no self respect at all!

Kiddothings said...

I wouldn't be caught dead being in ANY reality shows.

Diane said...

Me neither! I feel the same way about that show yet usually end up tuning in before it's over. But I am quite proud of myself for not watching the current Bachelorette even once!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

omg...i had a giggle at ur description of urself...that's sooo me....except the drinking part...i do enjoy a cold beer on a 110 degree day...ohhh like today! i'm all texan!

as for the rose show...my hubs hates that i watch it...then explain why he's next to me watching and complaining then?!

Susan Anderson said...

Most of those TV gigs.

Especially that one.

=)

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

You cracked me up as usual. My Dad, the kid's grandpa watches... and so they cuddled up with him to watch the final episode last night. Too funny. I just can't watch it. Two timing while finding the "right one"? It's like watching a train wreck, so I can't look.
I know I would be hooked if I took a peek.
Dana

Juli said...

You'd never find me on Big Brother.

Actually, you'd never find me on any reality show. Because honey, MY reality, is something no one should have to see. :)

CB said...

Well mine doesn't have anything to do with t.v. it has to do with my fear of heights so I would NEVER skydive or bungee jump!

The Crazy Coxes said...

Not only would I never be ON the Bachelor, I would never watch the Bachelor, or Glee or So You Think You Can Dance or a whole host of other shows.

Teachinfourth said...

I'd never be on The Bachelor either...

I wear clothes, too.

Danielle said...

LOL, yeah, talk about REALITY!!

Found you at the Magic School Bus!! ;)

This looks like an interesting blog! Loved the title....pulled me right in!

Carrie said...

Really? You don't want to be a party to a group of girls all kissing the same guy only to be told you aren't as good as the one with the bigger boobs?

Man..wish we had more in common;)