No-one can say that I don't pay attention to my children.
No-one.
Nevermind that my little rascal writes on my wall. Okay, so it's walls. But who is counting?
Surely you have made it to the grocery store before realizing that only two of the five children you took with you have on shoes. The others...not so much. C'mon! You've been there.
Yeah, I know there are brand-spanking-new markers floating around outside in Rufus' water bucket. Who do you think put them there? Wait a minute....that wasn't me. But I knew it was going to happen the minute I pulled out the paper for him to draw on with said markers. That's just the natural order of things...right? No?
Dirty faces. Empty gum wrappers in my purse. The rock collection on the floor. All proof that I pay attention to my little ones.
But the best one happened this weekend.
Apparently Briggy made his way into the bathroom where all his diapers are kept. The Sam's Club sized diapers. He thought it a good idea to test those puppies out. In the sink. Yes, he did. He filled it up with both diapers and water. And then more water. And then more water.
Yes, those diapers can hold a ton more than I could have dreamed possible.
Literally.
All I can say is I'm grateful it wasn't filled with something else.
That would have got my attention.
10 comments:
Awesome!!!!
Somehow it's always funnier when it happens to someone else.
Sounds like it was one of those days! Sometimes life happens outside of our line of vision! LOL!
Wow...
Enough said.
Well holy cow take them to any pool and see how much they can absorb lol.. Mine never did anythign liek that all perfect angels * insert eye roll here
You're a model mom my friend. Encouraging your kids to try all sorts of artistry and science experiments. Its just wonderful.
Dana
Ha, I love it! (but I'm glad I didn't have to clean it up!)
This is perfect for my meme today, you should come link up!
What a resourceful and curious child...
;)
Duh...science.
Yes. I agree. It is so much funnier when it happens to someone else.
:)
Ever try to clean up the little particles that are in that super absorbant diaper? No? Yeah, that's fun.
(And FYI, I attempted to take Youngest to the grocery store today until I got there and found he had no shoes on... and I only have two.)
Well, at least he didn't take them after filling them with water and throw it around the house :) That would have definitely caught your attention too, right?
Post a Comment