There is nothing more embarrassing than looking down, at the end of a long day, and realizing that you went the whole day with your fly down. And no-one even told you....
Unless you went the whole day with your fly down and your pants on backwards.
Yeah, that's embarrassing.
Oh, and that happened today. Thankfully not to me; to my kindergartener. And the worst part? I didn't even notice it this morning before he left. I was just happy he had put on his pants without help.
Chuckling to myself, I asked his teacher if she had noticed them throughout the day.
"Oh, boy. Nope. Didn't have a clue."
No worries. Once he found out, he shrugged his shoulders and continued climbing those monkey bars.
Kids are awesome!
6 comments:
Yes, they are. We should take a lesson and not take ourselves so seriously!
=)
Kids just roll with it! Love it.
Exactly! So unfazed. "Oh wouldja look at that" and keep on going.
Ha ha! Sounds just like my youngest. I, on the other hand, would have been mortified if that happened to me.
Zippers sipped, buttons buttoned....so not important! I'm with you! At least he had pants on.
Joey's told me that he's done that with his underwear before, and I had a Joey from last year who did that, too..
I just laughed.
Post a Comment