Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Your fav's please!

For whatever reason I just can't seem to find my creative bone. So I am totally copping out and am going with some of those annoying questions that you get from your emailing friends. (Sorry if you sent these to me...ahem.)

Also, because it is so late and because I am so tired, I am going to skip the coloring tonight. So sorry, but we all have those days. Mine is today.

But before you continue with this longer than usual post, can you tell me some of your favorite posts that I have done. I am going out of town next week and don't want to leave you all  stefless. So I thought I would re-post some of your favorites. Awesome!

What is your middle name?

Lucky for me I do not have one. Growing up I felt cheated because 4 of my 7 sibling got middle names. I guess we know who my parents loved best.  Whatever!

How big is your bed?
Not big enough. The other morning I woke to Hubs, sleeping on half the bed, and me and two of my children squished on the other side. But I dare not ask for a bigger bed, seeing as I have 5 children and if there is room in the inn, they will be coming in.

What are you listening to right now?
The voices in my head saying, "Forget about your 'no eating after 7pm' goal and find yourself something salty." I wish they signed.

What was the last thing you ate?
I am not sure. 7pm was a long time ago...thanks for the reminder.

How is the weather right now?
Crazy! I am feeling for you friends who are living through some pretty horrible storms. God bless you! Know you are in our prayers.

Do you want children?
I think it is a little too late for that question. But, yes. I want all the children that I have and we did have them on purpose, even if a few of them were surprises in timing.

Hair color?
Not what it used to be. But I did highlight my hair for the first time a few months ago and it was fun. Doing it again on Wednesday! Whoot!

Do you wear contacts?
I wear proof that I have been contacted by my childrens' dirty hands, mouths, and sadly noses. So, yes...I wear contacts.

Last Movie you watched?
Pirates of the Caribbean. Entertaining, yes. Award winning, no. But it's Johnny Depp, people. Fun for sure.

What books are you reading?
I just got done reading "Book of a Thousand Days". Oh so very good. And entertaining. Working on "Cold Sassy Tree" at the moment. Fun read so far.

What were you doing before filling this out?
I have been wiping this dang leaking eye all night. It's annoying. Really.

 Have you ever fired a gun?
To Hubs' chagrin, the answer is still no. Though he asks be often enough when I am going to go shooting with him.

If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
I'm really in the mood for Chili's chips and salsa...I might go there. That or bed.

Are you missing someone?
I hope not. I think all my children are accounted for. That is the question that I ask myself any time I go to a public place with all my children. Once my aunt left one of her children at McDonald's and didn't realize she was missing until about 40 minutes later. By the time they got back and found her, she was already going to a foster home. So, that question freaks me out a little.

Are you hiding something from someone right now?
Besides the secret candy stash and extra baby weight (no, the extra weight has nothing to do with the secret candy stash...besides those things, I am an open book.


3 things you can't live without?
Family. Music. Laughter

Stuck on a deserted island, and can only bring one thing?
Ummm..hello! A motor boat.

What do you usually do when the alarm turns on?
Assuming that I hear it, I usually hit snooze a few times, then off then curse myself an hour later for not getting up.

What do you think about before you go to bed?
I can't believe that he sleeps on the top sheet.

I promise not to email these to you...but if you are looking for something to post, I would love to read your answers to these questions as well.

Adios!

8 comments:

Gabe said...

The one about using the vent as a garbage can has to be one of my favs!

Enjoy your week away!

Unknown said...

Since I'm a fairly recent follower, most of your posts would be new to me--so it's all good! Have fun on your trip.

Mary said...

You crack me up! Glad I'm not the only one who hides food! :D

Susan Anderson said...

Fun answers!

And my favorite posts are always those "I Married a Deaf Man" ones.

=)

PS. Having said that, it would be hard to find a clunker anywhere on your blog...

Juli said...

Awe... and I like the color.

It lets me know what to accentuate when I read. :)

I loe the "smudges" one. OH! And the give the kid a toilet one. AWESOME!

Sandra (Sam) said...

My favorite posts of yours are the I married a blind man :)

Here's the link to my question answers: http://mykidsmydietmylife.blogspot.com/2011/05/questions.html

Ninny said...

Love the word 'stefless'. SO creative!!!

Unknown said...

Ha! Love your answers! Why have I never thought of bringing a motorboat with me to a deserted island! That's genius!

By the way, I might "borrow" this list of questions if I ever get back to blogging more than once a week :)