When my son was 2, he found a blue marker and proceeded to draw on himself and eat the marker. His mouth was a blue mess. I clean him up the best I could, but the marker was semi permanent. Imagine my surprise when hours later I went to change his diaper and yes, you guessed it, his little pee pee was blue. Nice!
check out todays post on gallery art...www.farm-marm-mama.blogspot.com gallery being my child and the walls! and he's 4! (developmentally delayed 4, so he's more like 2 1/2 maybe 3)i will laugh at any and almost all "artwork" unless of course company is expected, or we're on our way out the door to an appointment...;)
13 comments:
This look a lot like three does at my house.
When my son was 2, he found a blue marker and proceeded to draw on himself and eat the marker. His mouth was a blue mess. I clean him up the best I could, but the marker was semi permanent. Imagine my surprise when hours later I went to change his diaper and yes, you guessed it, his little pee pee was blue. Nice!
At least it washes off eventually.
Right?
Oh my word!! Don't you have any drawing paper in the house Stef?! :)
heehee
=)
My youngest is almost 8 and he still draws on himself ALL.THE.TIME! And yesterday? He drew all over his brother's back.
I think it means they have a creative, artistic nature. Sounds good anyway, right?!
Don't all 2 years olds have to do this? Isn't it a right of passage or something?
Hee Hee Sorry to laugh but it is so cute!
At least it wasn't an Ange tattoo on his forehead. :)
At least he didn't cover himself with toothpaste and say he was the white power ranger. (not that any of mine ever did that!)
Coming from someone without kids... that is just adorable!!!
perm markers suck! thankfully that didn't look perm did it?
How funny! I can definitely commiserate with you since E does the same thing except with pens and on me most of the time.
check out todays post on gallery art...www.farm-marm-mama.blogspot.com
gallery being my child and the walls! and he's 4! (developmentally delayed 4, so he's more like 2 1/2 maybe 3)i will laugh at any and almost all "artwork" unless of course company is expected, or we're on our way out the door to an appointment...;)
Post a Comment