Sunday, May 1, 2011

You know you're at Women's Conference....

You know you are at Women's Conference if.....

...you have 30 minutes to walk across campus to maybe get into the next class and your treck starts with these:

...one day you see scenes like this

...and then next day you get this.

...you see signs like these on all the men's bathrooms.

....you stay up late into the night with these people.

...if you eat the Bookstore fudge so fast you don't have time to take a picture of it.

(Insert Picture here)
...because you are surrounded by thousands of amazing women. Don't believe me? Just look!

It was amazing, uplifting, fun and invigorating! See ya next year!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I was in that group shot~waving at you while you took the picture. Did you notice me? Huh Huh?

Unknown said...

One of these days I'm going to go to Women's Conference....

I think I say that every year.

Susan Anderson said...

Glad you got to go!

=)