Friday, May 28, 2010

Numbers

In the last 3 days we have had:

1 broken arm (very steep slide + a total lightweight = trouble)

6 hours in the sun (End of the year kickball tournament and outdoor water party.)
 
3 applications of aloe vera on my sunburned arms (I'm hot. What can I say?)

20 out of town visitors (Hotel Burns is now open for the summer)

4 hours of sleep in the last 36 hours  (Typical really.)

15 minutes in between vomiting episodes for 3 hours. (First time for my baby. I always feel worse when  babies are sick.) 

5 hours walking around the mall looking for a dress (Have I ever mentioned that I HATE shopping.)

1 wedding (My oldest niece is getting married tomorrow.)

0 minutes left to blog. (I even missed writer's workshop...sniffles.)

You do the math...I was never good at numbers anyway. See ya next week!!

9 comments:

Nolie said...

WOW! Crazy times. Hope the sun burn and the broken arm heal fast. Enjoy the wedding.

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

wow...and i thought my days were crazy. that total number of sleep though was making me tired...ugh!
have fun at the wedding!

One Photo said...

20 out of town visitors in three days?!? That alone would have me reeling!!! Not to mention the broken arm, lack of sleep and everything else going on!

Hope you finally found that dress and have a wonderful time at the wedding!

Rachelle and sometimes Katelyn said...

Which niece? Is it one of Sheri's kids? Gotta post pictures of the wedding if so, shoot, even if they aren't one of Sheri's kids. I love looking at wedding photos. ;)

jen said...

It must be the beginning of summer.
The sleep. Girl, how do you do it? That would send me over the edge faster than anything else.
Hope you found a dress.

Ann-Marie B. said...

Wish I could shop for you cuz, unfortunately, I LOVE to!!

Great blog, found it on SITS!!

Blessings!!

Mammatalk said...

Have a great time at the wedding!

Unknown said...

Wow, you definitely had a busy 3 days! Well at least you have the long weekend to "rest"!

jsturner1 said...

OK Who broke the arm????