Advance Warning: The pictures below may scare you...I know they do me.
There is something about feet, don't you think? You can learn a lot about a person by looking at their feet. No, I am not obsessed with feet and I don't have a fettish. I am just saying that feet are important.
I have been told I have cute feet, but I never really paid attention to others feet until I met my husband. I love every part of that man...only not his feet. What kind of horrible person am I? If they have socks on them, I am good. But during sandal season, I want to run and hide.
They're not extremely big, seeing that my husband is only 5'6". They don't smell weird or have fungus growing on them. He is a really clean man. In fact, I don't even think they get dry and cracked, which is more than I can say for myself. They...just...aren't....right.
My toes line up, tallest to shortest. I have a high arch and small feet. I think they are pretty average as far as feet go:
Hubs' toes, however, seem to be out of order. The second toe is bigger than the others. They are pretty bony and veiny, and the pinky toe is triangular shaped.
He can't cut the nails all the way down because the skin that is connected to his toes connects to the nail higher up than most. He is very ticklish on his feet, so getting professional help is out of the question. He needs an extreme make-over of the foot.
Any suggestions? Surgery? Really thick socks? It's a good thing that our feet don't come out of our faces...for more reasons than one.
Minus the feet, he is a dream!!
Why am I blogging about my husband's feet? Well, there is never a good time to bring it up and so when Mama Kat put a prompt about feet, I was all over it.
18 comments:
I think your disclaimer was great. LMAO. His feet are definitely scarier then yours!
That is so funny!
Hillarious! I am with ya...my husbands feet are certainly NOT something to behold :) and the worst part is he likes to go barefoot around the house...lol
It could be worse - at least he does not have hairy toes, I so hate hairy toes! :-)
All people's feet give me the heebie jeebies. I don't know why, but it's...icky. :(
feet are pretty gross.
but pretty much ALL males have nasty feet. what is with that anyway?
I have feet similar to yours. My husband has finger toes and his toes are WAY longer than his big toe, bu the does nothing to them and they are as soft as a baby's bottom. It kills me. My feet are totally cracked and icky.
haha...my feet are horrible...well they wouldn't be except i have huge bunyons on both feet. i too have toes that go from tallest to shortest (i mean shouldn't they anyways?) haha
my son was rubbing my feet the other night for my mother's day gift and he said
"You should really have that looked at"
thanks honey! i'd love to but surgery would only be an option when the last kid is out of the house....mommy's feet are too valuable right now
Funny Post!! My husband actually has the better feet in our house....I try and try and try to make mine look pretty, but I guess if you put lipstick on a pig - it's still just a pig with lipstick! Oh well. P.S. I found your blog though Mama Kat!
Oh my hubs feet are the worst too! I HATE it when he wear his flip flops or sandals....I just want to scream!
But I love your paint job, so cute!
What's with the big toe's nail??
I always offer to give my husband a pedicure, but he turns me down. He wears Crocs in warm weather, and his callouses just bug me!!
God bless that man you married for allowing you to display those nas-tee feet on your blog. That's real love and I applaud you both.
I feel really, really terrible about this, but I'm laughing hysterically and a little icked out by your hubby's feet. lol You're right, he's a handsome man. He just has foot issues. Funny thing is, my ex-husband was a really handsome man and had terrible feet as well! His feet were worse than your hubby's. My ex's toe nails were so thick that they were extremely difficult to cut. Plus, he suffered a little bit of frostbite while he was in the Army so some of the skin looked dead. It was terrible. Thankfully, I don't need to look at his feet anymore and my new hubby's feet are perfectly fine. lol Great post!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my Yo Gabba Gabba Writer's Workshop post. I'm so following you on Google Friend Connect as soon as I post this comment. Have a great day.
Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama
Too funny! My husband would NEVER let me take a picture of his ugly feet! We've been on the hunt lately for sandals that can cover most of his toe area!! Just discovered your fun blog!
Just read that you are an interpreter...I am too! :)
love the difference in the two feet. Scott always moans when i won't give him a pedicure and complains the whole time he's clipping his own toes. But, his look much better than mine. mine are scarred and calloused and well, you saw them on my post :)
Love your paint job! you have motivated me to go and paint my toes a cute color.
Feet make me gag. It really doesn't even matter if they are pretty feet or in-need-of-intense-treatment feet they are gross. The only feet I can stand are those of my babies. When they are actually babies. Think #1 has aged out of my interaction with his already.
uhm, what's up with your hubby's feet? at least, he cuts his toenails. i have to remind my hubby to do that.
from mama kat's :)
Post a Comment