This is how I feel today. It actually started last night. My body was aching. I had pregnant head. (You know how your stomach feels nauseous those first few months? Well I was feeling that in my head.)
I swear I had a fever...but of course no-one else agreed with me. Not even the thermometer.
I crashed on the couch waiting for hubs to come home.
Finally at half past midnight, we wondered up to bed, only to have my 10 year old wake with a migraine. Poor kid. It is going on day 3 for him.
It took me about an hour and half to get to sleep. Then I had some crazy dreams. Why would my husband do that to me? Even if it is a dream, that is just mean!!
So today, I woke up feeling like this again. I called off work (whoot!!) and hung out with my aching son in my bed.
But now it is time to get up, get dressed and tackle those dishes, laundry, little monkeys, etc.
Wish me luck!
**You may be asking yourself, "Who does this to a flower?" I am sad to report that this isn't the first time something like this has happened. I am the flower killer! I never mean to do it, and yet this always seems to be the outcome. Potted plants are not my friends...or at least I am no friend to them. **
6 comments:
Hope you soon feel better blogging friend!
Praying for you,
~H
I hope you and your son are soon feeling better. As for the houseplants, I always manage to kill every single last one sooner or later and I still have no idea how or why that happens :-)
ohhh poor boy! i've got migraines and would hate for my kids to ever get them! sucky suck suck
you said pregnancy head...you growing ppl again? if so i'm jealous!
and i'm a herb killer...so i guess that makes us 'green thumb killer friends'
Aw..you poor thing! And the poor kiddo. I hope you're feeling better soon!
Hope you feel better soon. Also, your son as well. I had migraines from the time I was about 5.
Awful vomitness in the end.
Light killed.
So not fun.
The easter after my MIL died, my FIL gave me a beautiful lily to plant in my yard, with the words, "This is symbolic of mom. Take care of it." Needless to say, my brown thumb killed it, making me a murderer of not only the plant, but my MIL's spirit. I am probably going to hell. So, I can relate to your poor flower! :) Feel better.
Post a Comment