Monday, March 29, 2010

You know you're a mom....

You know you are a mom when you hear:

"Watch me throw up so I don't get scared."

"You did my homework wrong."

"How did the baby get in your belly?"

"Today is opposite day so when you say no, you really mean yes..."

"Mommy, I am scared. Can I sleep in your bed?"

"Baby is poopy...and it is falling onto the floor."

"What's for dinner? I hate that!!"

"When I grow up, I am going to marry you!"

"What is an adult video store?"

"When I am a mom, I'm not going to make my kids clean their rooms!!!"

"I love you more than anyone else in the whole world."

You know you're a mom when you say:

"Did you wipe good?"

"Don't eat the dog food!"

"You are really smelly. You need a bath."

"Yes, you have to put clothes on to go to the store."

"No, boys can't have babies."

"That just means Ruffus (the dog) likes Katy (friend's dog), A LOT!"

"Dont suck your boogers!"

"No, you can't wear undies that are peed in."

"Your butt cheeks are so cute!!"

"1......2......2 1/2...."

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This was soo cute! I love it! Found you over at Frugal Mom Knows Best!

Kati Aileen said...

So true. Very cute. Visiting you from Frugal Mom knows Best. I'm now a follower.

Frugal Vicki said...

Okay, that is hilarious! I love it! why do we bother with 2 1/2? Is it because the punishment seems to take SO MUCH effort?

tinahead81 said...

hahahaha those are great!

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Did you wipe good. I Say it more than I want to. I Have always tried to not know/think about what people are doing in the privacy room, but now I have to ask. I always get more details than I want to know.

Love this post!

Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog!