I sat down today trying to come up with something interesting to write...and all I could think about was the things that I wasn't going to blog about.
I am NOT going to write about how tired I am because I stayed up late watching New Moon and the bonus features.
I am not going to write about how right as I was ready to go to bed at midnight, my oldest son came down the stairs crying because he has a migrain headache.
I am not going to write about how he has a headache about 4 days a week and how we have gone to a pediatrician, neurologist, chiropractor, and optomotrist and no one can make the pain go away.
I am not going to write about staying up until 2:30am talking him through his pain, rubbing his back, heating up corn bags, wiping up vomit. Definately won't write about that.
I am not going to write about finally falling asleep at about 3am only to be be woken up at 6am by my dog who will only do his business if I let him out.
I am not going to write about how there is not ONE CLEAN towel in my house, not a single one. How does this happen? No, I am not going to write about it.
I am not going to write about how in order to get the clothes dry we have to run the dryer 1 1/2 times. I am not going to tell you all how much I covet the machines that can wash and dry clothes in 35 minutes. 35 minutes, people!!
I will not write about how we are celebrating my 4 year old's birthday today instead of tomorrow, his actual birthday, because I forgot and scheduled myself to work.
I am not going to write about how our van wants to drive on its own. I won't tell you that when it is in park it sounds like I am ready to race. I will not write about how happy that makes me.
I am not going to write about how excited I am to start execising this week...because it would be a lie.
I am not going to write about how my husband ALWAYS buys me exercise equipment/movies/accesories. I may write about that another day, but not today.
I am not going to write about wearing sandals on a freezing cold day because I was hoping it would hurry spring along.
This is the post I am not going to write.
1 comment:
I am glad you didn't write about it, because not writing that post and getting it out here where you can't find a sympathetic ear is much better than not taking it out on the family.
You are not a good momma!
That was hard to write, I had to do the last line three times because I kept thinking it sounded so mean....You know it isn't, right?
Post a Comment