Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What have I done?

It's the end of the world as we know it...at least in our house.  Let me explain.

For 10 years I have been cutting hair in my house. Not because I am good.  I am not good at all. It is just that their hair is really blond and so any mistakes are unnoticable and so they think I am great, I am a cheapskate so I think it is pretty great too.

Then this weekend happened...

I DO NOT cut Kyla's hair. I want my daughter to love me always. I leave the cutting to others so she can dislike them when it doesn't turn out right. This weekend Kyla needed a trim. Kobe needed to get something from Target and so we made one trip. Kobe needed a haircut so we just had him get one while he was there.

Big mistake...

Don't get me wrong. His hair looks awesome. It is now styled and cute... But the problem is this: He was introduced to PRODUCT!

I didn't think it was gonna be a big deal. But then we had to buy our own to take home. And now his younger brothers have seen the product awesomeness and have all decided that they need it too.

Vanity is running rampid in our house. They are so dang cute with PRODUCT in their hair even I can't stop myself!! Just look at them.

What is a mother to do? It was all my doing and it can't be undone. Once they have had a taste of PRODUCT there is no turning back.

What have I done? What HAVE I done??

2 comments:

Frugal Vicki said...

Oh my gosh, they are the cutest little guys EVER! I TRY to do my hair like they do at the salons, but I just can't seem to get it the same....and I am talking about a general spike on my BOY'S hair!

Mandee said...

He he! They sure do look cute though! My oldest HATES to have product in his hair, but the younger boys love it! I love giving them little spikey hairdos. :)