My son, Brody, never ceases to amaze me. Today was "REALLY clean your bedroom" day. I was in his and Camden's room
So there I am, trying to figure out which clothes are clean, and which ones are dirty while the boys are yelling through the vent to each other. Lovely!
Kobe yelled from the other room, "Can you see the light?" Brody couldn't so he called me over to the vent.
I crawl up to the vent and notice something in the vent.
"Do you know what is in the vent?" I ask Brody.
"Yes. That is my food trash."
"Food trash?!" I ask, puzzled. I wasn't sure that I wanted to know what that meant.
I lift off the cover. Lucky for me the heater was on and so once the metal cover was lifted, about 50 trident gum wrappers, along with random crumbs start blowing in my face.
After the cloud of ...whatever it was...settled, I saw this...
Oh my!!
Note to self: Buy Brody a trash...a real food trash.
Second note to self: Check the vents regularly!
What's in your vent??



4 comments:
Bwahahaha!!! I'm only laughing because my kids haven't tried to pull this one yet. I have no idea what's in my vents. Maybe I'd better check them.
Wow, you gotta admit that it's pretty clever of him...even if you could've ended up with a severe repair bill if it had continued any long before you had discovered it! He scores 1 point for brilliance...but he scores 2 points for mishief!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog...hope you'll be back again soon!
A secret food trash bin? Now, that's one smart kid. Buy him a secret decoder ring and there's no telling what's next!!
LOL! Well, I suppose you all would have been well fed with his little stash of food in the e"vent" of a global meltdown! - G
Post a Comment