This weekend, my super small, almost 4 year old was outside playing and got wet. He started to freak out, which always happens when a drop of water, syrup, ice cream, air, drops on his shirt.
He runs in and strips down to his birthday suit. Buck would be a good name for what I saw. I started to tease him and this is what he said:
"I am not naked! I have my socks on!!"
Oh. Excuse me. I stand corrected.
(More Mommy Moments at Frugal Mom Knows Best.)
4 comments:
Hey as long as those socks are on. This is too funny.
OH my gosh! That is too funny! My son tends to think he is "neked" the second anything is off. But yet walking around without underwear and just a shirt seems okay. I don't get it
I do believe he's right about that one, mom!
Socks definitely constitute "not naked". Don't know what you were thinking, mom. :-)
Post a Comment