...so I was telling you about our phone issues, right.
If you call me, on the phone...you know...the talking phone, I will talk to you. And it will be fun. And we will have a good time.
If you call me on the phone, the talking phone, and I am talking to you and Hubs comes in, he will ask "Who are you talking to?" To which I will sign your name.
If you call me on the phone, the talking phone, and I am talking to you and Hubs comes in and asks who I am talking to and I tell him it's you, he will ask, "What are you talking about?"
This is slightly annoying, but I will, in a word or two, tell him.
If you call me on the phone, the talking phone, and I am talking to you and Hubs comes in and asks who I am talking to and he knows it's you and he learns what we are talking about and he is interested, he will ask me to interpret our call for him.
Ummm... no!
This is where I draw the line.
Understand this rarely happens...but it does happen.
But....if you call Hubs on the phone...the signing phone (video phone), he will talk to you, and it will be fun.
If you call Hubs on the phone...the signing phone and he is talking to you, I will not ask him who he is talking to. I will look at the TV. And there you will be.
No need to ask what He is talking about. I can see it. No need to ask if he will interpret for me, I can see.
But I don't...because that would be rude, right?
So now, when you call me on the phone, the talking phone, and I am talking to you and Hubs comes in and asks who I am talking to and I tell him it's you, he will ask, "What are you talking about?"
And I will answer, "Tampons."
Problem solved.
1 comment:
haha
You are a funny girl, Stef.
=)
Post a Comment