Wednesday, July 30, 2014

You want how much???

Over $500.

I can do a lot with $500.

....change all four tires on my van.

....feed my family for half a month.

...buy all needed school supplies for all of my 5 children.

...maybe buy a horse. Okay, maybe a donkey. Llama?

Or I could write a check to the hisgh school band booster so my son can be in band.

What the...what??

High school is sooooo expensive!!!

4 comments:

Juli said...

Oldest did basketball camp this summer... for 4 days... 4 hours per day.

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY.

*sigh*

And we're not even in HS yet.

Pam Beers. said...

Raising children is expensive no matter what age. Trust me, it's fun when they turn into adults...in your case, dinner at their respective homes five nights per week. Ha!

jsturner1 said...

What!!!!! That's crazy! It should be free for your public education. With a few fundraisers of course.

Susan Anderson said...

I know, right?

So good to "see" you!

=)