Those are two words that shouldn't be used when speaking to or about your spouse.
Except when it is true. And what I am about to say is true.
When it comes to cars, bad things always happen to me. And when it comes to cars, bad things NEVER happen to Hubs. Always to me. Never to him.
If the car is going to break down, it's going to be with me. Always to me. Never to him.
If the registration has expired and a ticket is issued, it's going to have my name on it. Always me. Never him.
If there is going to be an accident that will total a car, you can count on me being the driver. Always and forever me. Never in a million years him.
So, it will come as no shock that as I was driving to pick up Kobe from football, I suddenly heard a loud hissing sound echoing off the neighborhood walls.
"Ugh!! You've got to be kidding!! What now?"
I pulled over, got out and followed the sound....which lead to a flat-ing tire.
Really? Really?? This is like the 5th flat tire that I have had to deal with. Guess how many he has had? You guessed it....none....at least not since we have been married.
Ugh.
Car problems and sea food. Always me. Never him.
Ever!!!!!
2 comments:
When my car was brand new (as in ever... not just to me)I hit a brick on the highway and split the sidewall of my brand new tire. My brand new tire with 1000 miles on it that cost $212 to replace. Four weeks later, I was at the school voting and heard the hiss...
Industrial sized staple in my brand new tire... that now need to be replaced again... $212.
Neither time was the alignment done... so guess what I had to replace last month?
$212.
Sending you some good car mojo.
You're on your own for the seafood, though. Not a fan!
Keep your chin up, kid!
Post a Comment