Friday, January 20, 2012

Breezy on top

There are just some things that shouldn't be done halfway.

Shaving your legs.

Painting a room.

Landing an airplane.

Pulling a hangnail.

Running a red light.

Birthing a baby.

Getting a haircut.

I can never resist shaving the top part off and leaving the sides long. At least for a moment.  I bust up when I do it. Every time.

My kids don't think it's as funny as I do. But hey, I'm the one cutting hair for free. And if they ever protest too much, I just leave it.

Halfway.

7 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Good look.

;)

CB said...

Birthing a baby - that one made me stop and laugh!

This is the cutest picture - I can totally see how that would make you bust up each and every time :-D

Mary said...

Ha! Reminds me of the Three Stooges! We used to do that to our boys, too!

Juli said...

birthing a baby... could you imagine? HA!!!

Unknown said...

just for a day would be hilarious. I love it.

Anonymous said...

He wear the look well!

Arnebya said...

My husband cuts the boy's hair. It's always uneven (I think he does it on purpose). Also, you changed your font? I like.