Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sometimes, boys get all the fun.

Your opinion, please.

Yep...it goes all the way to the floor. 

So what do you think? 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe the janitorial staff got tired of mopping?!? I often think boys need an entire stall that can be power washed after each use. ; )

Kerri said...

It's still going to get on the floor, right?!

Arnebya said...

I'm w/Kerri. It's still gonna be on the floor. Unless they slope the floor to make it drain down...in which case, it's still gonna get on the floor. But I would imagine this'd be easier to clean just wiping down than wiping a normal seat all inside and out.

Unknown said...

all over the floor. With 3 boys of my own, this makes me think of a good tile and grout cleaner.

NatureGirl said...

Boys schmoys...I could totally use that!

Susan Anderson said...

Seems like the bottom should be deeper and wider! At least, it would have needed to be for my boys.

(I have a sign in my bathroom that reads, "Little boys caught making puddles are surely going to be in trouble.") I think it was a good reminder to them back in the day!

;)

Unknown said...

Totally agree with the others...it's going to get all over the floor. Now, I don't have sons but I do know guys and they have bad aim especially if they're tall. Plus, if they miss the mark (and it's something I can never understand why) they'll probably just go "eh, close enough."

By the way, in many Asian countries, women have toilets directly in the ground too. The whole squatting thing is a bit weird though.

Juli said...

Forget the floor. Can you imagine getting the smell out of their sneakers?

icdamoon said...

Just a point of clarification... The aim is usually against the white portion and then it will flow down to the bottom... the only problem of these kinds of urinals is the overflow... it only overflows if someone caused it to get blocked...

icdamoon said...

Oh... and I don't think that it is that we get all the fun it is Convenient though! Men's rooms don't have the long lines like women! Sorry!

icdamoon said...

Sorry to be a triple commenter... that just seems to be how I am rolling today... My question to you is when did you take that picture of the urnial! LOL

Jenny said...

Ha! Is there a shower head in there for convenient cleaning?

Melanie said...

I think It's awesome. With 4 boys a urinal is a must need (if we ever build a house). Of course, we've taught my boys to sit to pee at home...it's their friends that need a urinal.

CB said...

My first thought is that the floor would be a mess - then again it is tile so easy to clean especially with a "ahem" drain right there :-)

Mary said...

I don't know...I kind of like sitting down when I pee. (I'm lazy that way!)