I got the new Zumba videos. Exhilarate. Doesn't that just sound fun? Do I Zumba? About 3 days a month. I'm not any good, but I have fun. These videos are gonna rock my somewhat lazy body.
I think I am going to try them tomorrow.
You know, the tomorrow when my kids all go back to school. The tomorrow when I get to reclaim my home and my schedule and my time...bwahahaha...okay, who am I kidding on that one. The tomorrow when I will officially start my New Years Resolutions that I will be writing down tomorrow because we all know that true commitment comes in writing them down. Just don't lose the paper.
Yeah, that's the tomorrow I am talking about.
I love that tomorrow.
Today is looking like my tomorrow may not come. Today, my 1st grader came down the stairs saying he wasn't feeling good. At first I thought he was just saying that because he knew tomorrow...my tomorrow...was a school day. But then he preceded to lay, sleeping, on the couch most of the day.
Sigh.....
...there's always tomorrow's tomorrow.
11 comments:
I've always wondered about Zumba? Would these creaky old knees be able to handle it?
Dana
Oh man! I know that feeling...you're almost there and then something happens and you were so close! ;) Hope your little guy is feeling better.
I have taken zumba a few times...but I always feel embarrassed...because my body doesn't seem to move like everyone elses in the class! I could get into a video though...didn't know they had those!
We started ripping out the sunroom and discovered more water damage than we knew existed.
And wouldn't ya know it, Oldest and I have a vivious mold allergy.
I'm figuring we'll both be on the couch hopped up on cold medicine by Friday. It also doesn't help that it's 17 degrees here for the firts time this winter.
Good luck with your guy. Best part is a new tomorrow comes everyday after midnight. :)
JDaniel slept in yesterday and I thought he might be trying to sleep through the start of school.
i say that about my diet....and then i look back and say...if i started on (fill in the blank) i'd be a month skinner...
bah...zumba for me....i have no coordination!
Is little orphan Annie singing in the background, the anthem of every mother's heart. . .tomorrow, but then when tomorrow comes we often wish for yesterday!
I used to LOVE when my kids went back to school.
Zumba sounds fun!
=)
I have done the Zumba. I think I might be the only one on the planet.
Ha Ha that should say I have NEVER done the Zumba.
I've been thinking about doing that (Zumba) for a while now. Obviously my lazy bum just won't agree with my brain. Anyway... I hope your little man feels well soon.
I have the Zumba game for the PS3 but I've only used it once :) I Zumba'ed too hard and hurt my lower back...yea... *ahem*
E had a very unhappy start back in daycare this week. Can't blame her since we took all of December off to be in California. She's cries every time we drop her off.
Post a Comment