He blamed me. Me! Can you believe it?
He got a ticket and he blamed me. He, who has never received a ticket, got one and then blamed me! How rude!!
Why?
Because I was driving.
But he couldn't prove it if we went to court. Heck, it was his name on the ticket. He was determined to prove that it wasn't him. We watched the video...we meaning all 7 of us. Yes, he felt the need to show it to our children.
"Look. There is Mommy, breaking the law," he pointed out.
You couldn't see my face, or my hair or any other identifying feature for that matter. There was no proof that it was me. Just our car, with his name on the pink slip, running through a light that had just barely turned red. That was it.
Nevermind that this happened at 7:50am on a Tuesday, the day that Hubs leaves for school around 7:15am. Nevermind that it is in a part of town that is nowhere near the university that Hubs attends. Nevermind that I knew it was the morning that I had to run, at the last minute, to the store to buy my middle schooler a new shirt because all of his were stinky and..well...unwearable. Nevermind that Wal-Mart is on the same corner as the above mentioned infraction.
No proof I tell you!
9 comments:
Those cameras are merciless!
;)
I don't blame him for being upset because you wrecked his SPOTLESS record! ;) But then, isn't that what marriage is all about?
Crazy fool husband! How DARE he? I don't know how you still put up with that. Did you tell him that "when you point a finger at me, there are four more pointing BACK at you?" Did you? I hope so. Sheesh.
Ha Ha - OK when I started reading I thought you were going to say you forgot to pretend you were deaf to get hubby out of a ticket again.
So where you live they catch you by photo? That is just wrong I tell you - So wrong!
I don't even know if they have those cameras here. :)
Yeah. I hate that whole, you can't proove it was me things, and then they pull up your online signature.
ooops.
Oh, this is just too funny! I'm so amused that your hubs actually showed your kids the video of the actual traffic violation. He's really desperate to prove that he has a spotless record when it comes to tickets, huh? Maybe you should tease him a little and tell him that it could have been one of the kids instead :)
I think you were definitely framed!
Oldest son got one of those over the summer, but the car is registered to the husband! CH was NOT happy!
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!!
made me think of that commercial for dcon...she looks at the rat and says 'you disgust me' he says 'prove it' hahaha...ok i'm sorry but that ad makes me laugh!
(watch first 8 secs) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gwqGAoWHvU&feature=related
Post a Comment