Saturday, November 26, 2011

?????

 Kobe and I were looking through the ads for Black Friday. He opens up the Wal-mart ad and says, "This is what I want for Christmas.". I look over and he is pointing at the Xbox that was on sale.

"You want an Xbox? But we have a Wii," I reminded him.

"I know. But I don't care. I either want this Xbox or Uncle Scott's Xbox."

Looking a little puzzled, I asked, "Is Uncle Scott selling his Xbox?"

"No. I don't think so," he responded.

"?????"

6 comments:

Mary said...

Hahahahaha!!! I could've KILLED my boys when they traded in the Wii without telling me!

Juli said...

Well, maybe Uncle Scott's X-Box has better games.

Because as we all know, once you buy it you get all that cool stuff with it, right? No need to buy any extra unnessecary items like additional controlers, cables, memory cards, games, etc.

Sadly, we have one of everything. PS3, Wii, X-Box, Game cube, Ninendo DS lite, DSi, 3-DS. So I am really not one to talk.

CB said...

My boys pulled this one on me too. They got the Wii and then they "needed" an X Box? Isn't it all the same...games? Whatever.

I guess you better let Uncle Scott in on the secret (wink).

Jenny said...

Aren't they hilarious? I love what comes out of those complicated minds!

Unknown said...

X-Box? Really? Hmm, I must've lived in Japan for too long because no one here likes the X-Box...

I'm glad tha Jason's the only one who plays console games. Since he makes the money, he can buy whatever console he wants.

You should tell Kobe that he can save up for his own X-Box. My brother did that when he was a kid and managed to buy a lot of the game consoles with his own hard saved money. :)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

i love how kids think.....